To hire our lovely Village Hall :-
1) You must be over 18 years of age.
2) Click here to read the Village Hall terms and Conditions of hire
!!!PLEASE NOTE - DISCOS WHICH USE SMOKE ARE NOT ALLOWED AS THEY SET OFF THE FIRE ALARM!!!
3) Check the Diary on this website for available dates.
4) Confirm availability, and arrange a viewing if required either by
filling out the adjacent contact form or by phoning our site
manager Dave Rawle on 07712298367
We will get back to you as soon as possible
5) Click here to download Booking Form print it out, fill it in and send with non-returnable £10 booking fee to our Site Manager.
21 Crawley Road
Cranfield MK43 0AA
6) Our Site Manager will contact you at least a week prior to the hiring date(s) to arrange key collection and payment of the hiring fee and £100 returnable breakages deposit.
7) Read the Detailed Information for Hirers which has lots of information on facilities and how the hall should be left after you have finished your hiring.
8) Print out the Quick Check List for Hirers which provides a handy quick checklist for you to make sure that you have left the hall in reasonable condition for the next hirer
9) After hiring, return the key to the Site Manager who will refund the breakages deposit if all is in order.
Summary of Village Hall Facilities
4-ring electric hob plus 2 ovens
3 sinks with hot and cold water
Instant hot Water boiler
Crockery, Cutlery, Glassware
Mens, Ladies and Disabled Toilets
15 car parking places plus one disabled space.
Click here for more details including a plan of the hall Details of Hall Facilities
Click here for Capacity Plans